Friday, November 1, 2013


Looky what happened, today!!!

Steel beam went in,  First wood (sill plate) went on.

Good start on the box sill and the floor joists for the first story! 

There is a little bit of home on top of the hole, now!!   We just need the weather to hold so we can get blacked in as quickly as possible!

Oh and if you're wondering whether I got a costume together for Halloween, I did.  I went through two failed attempts at a day of the dead skull makeup -- the cheap department store stuff kept melting.  So I went with this:

Mulling it over....
Impossible to breath in the mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment