Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Upper Deck

The upper deck is on.  When I stopped by, construction was beginning on the staircase to the 2nd story.  I'm guessing this means the walls on the 2nd story will start being lifted, tomorrow.  If the weather holds through til the weekend, this has us right on track for setting trusses on Monday.

If you know what you're looking at, you'll spot that all of the box sill is in place on the second floor, indicating that all of the joists have been set.  The decking is all in place, too -- but it's difficult to show that in a pic taken from the ground... and I'm too afraid of heights to put up my extension ladder to get a pic from above.  I'll wait for the stairs.  :)

The upper deck is on and waiting for walls. 11-13-13

Onward and upward!  (Literally!)

No comments:

Post a Comment