Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Work Resumes (Pics added)


Work has resumed on my block walls.  Believe it or not, we're really only about 1/2 a week behind the new schedule, now.  If no more horrible things happen to the guys working on it or their loved ones, hopefully, it'll be done in time for framing to start next week.  We'll see.  I'm afraid to get my hopes up - tired of feeling like I've been punched in the gut every time I look forward to something and then it doesn't happen.

Here are the pictures I promised to take and post.  Enjoy!


At lunchbreak, today... front wall in progress.

At lunchbreak today:  View from the back of the house.


This evening:  View from northern corner on front of house.

This evening:  View from front of house.

This evening:  view from pool deck stairs on south side of back yard.


Mel.

No comments:

Post a Comment