Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Progress-a-Plenty

Lots got done yesterday and today:


The front porch was poured.

The garage floor was poured.
The front porch roof was built and the garage door framing went on. ("eyebrow" roof over garage, door & front windows are still coming soon.)
The HVAC team arrived bearing goodies that included my fireplace (pictured) and my furnace (not pictured because it's pitch black in the basement and I couldn't get a pic.)

In addition to the above, a couple of wall changes we wanted were completed, my sister and my brother-in-law started prepping to wire and quite a bit of the moat was filled in (not all of it, yet, unfortunately.)  


1 comment:

  1. I cannot imagine how stressful all this is for you! Just wanted you to know I'm sending you as many "good weather" and "good construction" vibes as possible!

    helen

    ReplyDelete